Posted by noabank in News
To encourage the academic future of high school students of the community, NOA Bank is offering scholarship to 20 students.
- Who: Junior and Senior Student of 2017-2018 school year for schools located in Gwinnett, Fulton, or DeKalb counties.
- Scholarship Amount: $1,000.00 per person
- Application for Scholarship [View/Download]
- Unofficial Transcript – If the student’s application is selected, we may ask that a sealed official transcript to mailed to us prior to the disbursement of the scholarship award
- 2 years of tax return of student’s parent/guardian and student’s, if applicable
- Essay – “Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals”
Send the application to: NOA Bank 2385 Pleasant Hill Rd., Duluth, GA 30096
Application must be received no later than 09/29/2017